The Junior League of Florence is excited to announce the Love to Give 5k Run/Walk on Saturday, February 4, 2023. The event will begin at Briggs Elementary and will run through the area, finishing at Briggs.
The Junior League of Florence is actively trying to support local charities. All proceeds raised from the Love to Give 5k will go to support Lighthouse Ministries. Lighthouse Ministries is working to prevent homelessness, child abuse, and child neglect through various outreach pipelines.
Race Day Schedule:
- Packet Pickup (Start time and end time): Starts 7:45 AM – 8:45 AM
- Race Start Time (For each race type such as 5k, 10k, fun run, etc) 9AM
- Anything else you are doing (yoga, prayer, lunch after race events): Prayer at 8:55 AM
Love To Give 5K
Date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
Start Time: 9 AM
Location: Briggs Elementary
Address: 1012 Congaree Dr., Florence, SC 29501
Proceeds: Lighthouse Ministries
This is a 2023 Pee Dee Grand Prix Race
Shirts will be given to everyone who registers before January 16th.
Adult – X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
5K Awards: (Overall Awards are based on Gun Time)
Overall Male / Female: Top 3
Top 2 Male and Female in each Age Groups
13 & Under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Early Registration Price up to January 16: $35
Late Registration Price, January 16-February 3: $45
Day of Race Price: $45
Packet Pickup Location and time:
1012 Congaree Drive
Florence, SC 29501
Time of packet pickup: 7:45 AM – 8:45 AM
Event special notes:
Strollers are welcome.
People are welcome to listen to music while running.
Pets are welcome. If you’re bringing your furry friend, please remember
- Must remain on a leash or in a stroller.
- Should be well behaved and do well around other animals/children.
- Must bring poop bags – please clean up after your pet.
- Should be up to date on shots.
Race Director: Kaylea Holt | firstname.lastname@example.org | (843) 625-2331
Produced by – Junior League of Florence